Winter Storm Damage
Has Your Property Been Affected by a Winter Storm?
We are working diligently to help people in our community after the current winter storm, and we have you on our waitlist. Our crews are working day and night restoring homes and business in our area and will get to you as soon as we possibly can. In the interim, here are a few things you can do to prevent further damage to your home or business.
Winter Storm Action Plan
- Assess the situation
- Survey your property and take pictures of all the damaged areas, as well as areas where water collected.
- Make sure that there are no electrical or structural damages. If you see any evidence of electrical damage, cut the power if you can. If you cannot turn off the power on your electrical box, call your local electricity provider.
- Remove all furniture, rugs and items from the affected areas.
- Secure all valuables, documents and important items.
- Even if you have wet or damaged paperwork, save it. If you can, place any wet paperwork in a freezer. This will help separate the moisture from the paperwork.
- If you can, ventilate the area.
- Review your home insurance policy and contact your insurance agency. Let them know you have contacted a remediation company. You should not have to wait for an adjuster to arrive before setting up professional services to fix your water damage.
- Keep track of all expenses, including emergency plumber charges and other home services.
- Secure your property to ensure your valuables are safe. Lock all your doors and windows, and, if available, ensure your alarm system is operational.
Our Winter Storm Damage Recovery Services:
- Emergency Board-Up
- Water Extraction
- Structural Drying
- Mold Removal
- Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
- And More
Call (877) 800-2382 Today!
Breathe easier with help from our licensed professionals.
Air Duct Cleaning, Mold Remediation & Water Damage Repair Services
See How AdvantaClean Can Help
Air Duct Cleaning for EMHE
AdvantaClean donated two years of air duct cleaning to ensure home safety by enhancing air quality by reducing dust and indoor contaminates.
Giving back and being a member of your local community is what our AdvantaClean locations pride themselves on.
Explore all of the AdvantaClean services from Mold Remediation and Water Damage Repair to Fire Clean Up.
Find Your Local AdvantaClean
Don't wait until the problem is too big. Connect with your local AdvantaClean to see how we can help.