AdvantaClean is Driven to Serve You!
Established in 1994, AdvantaClean is born out of a genuine desire to help people rebuild their lives during the aftermath of Hurricane Andrew, which has ravaged South Florida. As our company grew to the national franchise that it is now, we are humbled and grateful to our customers who have supported us.
We believe that without their trust, our company would not have reached this level of success. That is why we are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality of service possible. We do this by observing the company values we have adhered to since day one.
Trust, transparency, collaboration, commitment and caring. It all adds up to a culture focused on care – caring about our franchisees, our customers, and the communities our franchisees support. And it culminates with a steadfast commitment to giving back to those less fortunate through programs such as Homes for our Troops and Wounded Warriors.
No matter what service you ask of us, you can be sure that each of our licensed professionals throughout our 200+ franchise locations nationwide is keeping these core values in mind and striving to fulfill our promise to you.
- AdvantaClean has over 200 locations nationwide and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Originally founded in 1994 in Winter Park, Florida as a contracting business specializing in emergency loss mitigation services and structural repairs to homes and buildings. The original partners created the company after gaining a wealth of knowledge and experience responding to Hurricane Andrew, which ravaged South Florida in August of 1992.
- In May of 1995, the company opened a second office in Charlotte, North Carolina. The business grew quickly, and in three short years, AdvantaClean was ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as the 33rd fastest-growing small business in America.
- The AdvantaClean franchise program started in 2000, and the company’s existing locations were enrolled as company stores. Over the next six years, investments were made in technology and infrastructure, setting up the framework necessary to manage and support a successful, national franchise network. Then, in 2006, the first of the company stores were sold to others under the AdvantaClean franchise model.
- In 2008, after years of learning and refining, AdvantaClean franchises were made available to the general public, with the first location opening in 2009. Since 2009, AdvantaClean has experienced rapid success and has received countless awards for its rate of growth, support systems, and franchisee satisfaction, including a #3 ranking by Franchise Business Review in the “Low Cost Franchise” category.
- In 2011, AdvantaClean sold its 50th franchise, followed by its 100th in 2012. During this time, AdvantaClean has been featured in national publications including Inc. 500 Magazine, the Wall Street Journal, and was highlighted on the cover of Business Fleet magazine.
- AdvantaClean maintains a full suite of offerings for residential, commercial, institutional, and governmental properties that make these buildings clean, safe, healthy, and efficient for the occupants. Offerings include essential services like emergency water removal, mold removal, and air duct cleaning.
Discover More of AdvantaClean
Giving back and being a member of your local community is what our AdvantaClean locations pride themselves on.
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
AdvantaClean transforms the lives of two deserving families on the relaunch of the 2020 Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
Explore all of the AdvantaClean services from Mold Remediation and Water Damage Repair to Fire Clean Up.
Own Your Own AdvantaClean
Now's the time to join our industry-leading franchise system and be your own boss.