AdvantaClean of Norcross and Buford Our Work
Water damage in Norcross or Buford frequently occurs without warning, exposing residential and commercial properties to potentially severe damage and degradation of structural components. The sources of water incursion vary, and contamination of the fluids in some circumstances complicates mitigation and remediation. It is rare for homeowners or business owners to have the training or the equipment to assess the damage and manage water removal, structural drying, cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting. AdvantaClean offers local and highly-qualified technicians and an extensive inventory of commercial-grade equipment, tools, and products for efficient water damage clean-up in the Norcross and Buford areas with a 24/7 response.
Why Does AdvantaClean Offer Work Crews Trained to International Water Damage Restoration Standards?
AdvantaClean in Buford and Norcross ensures our managers and work crews adhere to the water damage recovery industry's best practices. We train through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) coursework emphasizing
psychrometry, the science of drying. Mastery of these disciplines plus on-the-job experience supports AdvantaClean in achieving water damage restoration success. Our crews carefully configure equipment placement and skillfully apply the four principles of drying:
- Extraction -- Removing liquid water with truck-mounted and portable equipment, significantly reducing drying time
- Air Movement -- Using a variety of low profile, adjustable, and axial fans in optimal configuration to encourage water trapped in building materials and fixtures to vaporize
- Temperature -- Adjusting heat to accelerate evaporation as warmer air can contain higher vapor levels
- Dehumidification -- Choosing from among evaporative and desiccant units to capture the water vapor for disposal
How Does Water Intrude into Norcross and Buford Properties?
Dozens of sources of water damage exist. The most common in the Buford and Norcross region include:
- Damaged and aging plumbing, from slow leaks to burst pipes
- Malfunctioning appliances and such as dishwashers, ice makers and water dispensers, and washing machines, often stemming from:
- Broken pumps
- Cracked supply or waste lines
- Loose, broken, or improperly connected hoses
- Dirty filters
- Backed up sewer lines, clogged by roots or debris, or back-washed when stormwater enters from overwhelmed municipal sanitary systems
- Overland flooding or foundation seepage during torrential rains and wind damage events permitting precipitation to enter a home or commercial building's envelope
- Poorly maintained or missing gutter and downspout configurations, exacerbating foundation damage and allowing intrusion of water saturating the ground at the perimeter of a building
Can Property Owners Afford to Wait for Water Damage Mitigation and Remediation?
Water is incredibly corrosive and is even more harmful when contaminated with sewage or residues from overland flooding. As the minutes tick by, Norcross residences or Buford commercial buildings risk deterioration of nearly all structural components, fixtures such as cabinets and carpeting, and contents. The damage begins immediately and worsens exponentially, leading to secondary issues like mold damage. Our local AdvantaClean team arrives quickly, comprehensively staffed, and equipped to assess the damage and commence the emergency service to abate water damage of every type.
Should Norcross and Buford Residents and Business Owners Pre-Plan to Prevent a Water Crisis?
AdvantaClean invites proactive individuals and businesses to evaluate their properties' water and moisture damage risks with our guidance. We assess all aspects of your home or commercial site's potential for stressful, disruptive, and expensive water losses and recommend fixes and adaptations to avoid or minimize the potential for destruction.
Contact AdvantaClean of Norcross and Buford with confidence at (470) 819-2070. We pledge to handle all aspects of commercial or residential water damage restoration professionally and with integrity.