Chose AdvantaClean of Norcross and Buford for Water Mitigation
Professional Evaluation and Recovery of Water Damage Contents
When flooding, leaks, or appliance malfunctions cause water to soak into furnishings, household goods, and personal possessions inside your home in Norcross, water mitigation strategies must adjust to address the unique needs of affected contents effectively. Failure to make accommodations for wet items exposes them to irreparable harm. Things professionals could have cleaned, dried, and restored to their previous function and appearance instead must be discarded. Replacement costs can be substantial, and some items have significant practical and sentimental values that cannot be recovered satisfactorily through new purchases.
Do Damp Items in the Property Interfere with Structural Drying?
The potential loss of water-damaged contents is just one aspect of the complex moisture mitigation challenge you face with the help of AdvantaClean of Norcross and Buford. Extraction of standing water followed by a robust start to structural drying delivers the best results if completed within 24 to 48 hours of the crisis. Removal of liquids and drying strategies takes longer and becomes less efficient if affected spaces in your home also have fluid-saturated contents. Heavy and waterlogged items are physically in the way when technicians attempt extraction, further delaying the process. Humidity levels rise, extending expected drying times and exposing your home to the risk of secondary damage. Pack-outs are an excellent solution to these complications.
Pack-Out Basics in Terms of Mitigation
Because pack-out is typically used as an industry term and can mean many things, let's define what pack-out means in terms of the water mitigation industry.
First, what is "pack-out?" According to the website Omegasonics, pack out means:
"The term pack out is often used to refer to any situation where the personal property contents of a home or office must be removed so that repairs or construction can be done. Contents are defined as any items not permanently secured to the structure. Once the repairs are finished, the contents are returned to the site and replaced." (Source)
AdvantaClean of Norcross and Buford has extensive experience in pack-out and inventory services. Technicians receive training from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), supporting appropriate and safe removal of wet contents. Experts assess each item's damage level and assign strategies to dry, restore, and deodorize them as part of your property's overall water mitigation plan.
Expect the following benefits from a professional pack-out:
● Compassionate crew members who understand the contents hold memories and meaning beyond the functions they provide
● All the supplies, equipment, and workers needed to pack up and transport the contents to a dry space on your property or to our storage building
● Secure storage for your undamaged or restored contents in climate-controlled facilities, with options to retrieve some or all items on demand
● Thorough documentation of all items removed, including photographic (digital) memorialization and an inventory of items and previous location in your home
● Detailed claim reports for you and your insurance company concerning the condition of items and interventions needed for restoration, including a list of property that is not salvageable
● Return and restaging of the restored contents after water migration completes inside your home
The success of water mitigation in your Norcross home relies upon our highly-qualified water damage restoration company to clear the decks of sodden contents before aggressive water removal and structural drying. AdvantaClean of Norcross and Buford are pack-out specialists, ensuring the best outcomes and individualized attention to water-damaged household and personal property items.
Choose AdvantaClean of Norcross and Buford at 3050 Business Park Drive # D, Norcross, for quick and outstanding Norcross water mitigation outcomes. Call us at (470) 819-2070 to schedule an appropriate pack-out for coordinated water damage recovery services.