Breathe Easy with Improved Indoor Air Quality
Clean air ducts are essential yet often overlooked. Over time, contaminants like dirt, debris, and bacteria accumulate in your home's ductwork, potentially circulating throughout your home whenever your heating and cooling system is running. AdvantaClean is available to provide your family with safe, efficient air duct cleaning services to help ensure you have excellent indoor air quality (IAQ) year-round. As leaders in the restoration and air duct cleaning industry, we have the expertise and tools to keep your system running at peak performance levels.
Tips to Ensure Good IAQ
Routine cleaning and maintenance of your air ducts and HVAC system help to increase energy efficiency while improving IAQ. Here are a few tips:
- Dust and vacuum regularly.
- Replace your HVAC filters regularly and ensure you have the proper fit.
- Schedule professional air duct cleaning as needed
What is Involved in the Ductwork Cleaning Process?
When you contact the AdvantaClean team for professional air duct cleaning, the initial step of the process will be setting up the job. We bring industrial-grade HEPA filtration equipment and protect your furniture and flooring with coverings. Your HVAC system generally gets accessed through access holes and registers, beginning with the furthest point by the supply side. We agitate all of the debris toward the system’s main trunk link.
We do the same on the return side, which often ends up being the dirtier side of the system. Our technicians then tackle the blower, air handler, and indoor coil to clean them and install new filters before the system gets powered back on. With each project, our AdvantaClean technicians complete a post-cleaning checklist before the job site gets cleaned up and all the equipment gets loaded back onto the vehicles.
Harness the Benefits of Professional Air Duct Cleaning
Plenty of excellent benefits come from having your air ducts cleaned regularly. These include:
- Improved Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) - Removes dust, dander, mold spores and other allergens circulating through ductwork.
- Increased HVAC Efficiency - Clean ducts allow airflow to move freely through the system, reducing strain on components. This optimizes performance and can lower energy bills.
- Extended System Life - By removing contaminants, duct cleaning helps reduce wear and tear on your heating and cooling system, which may extend its life.
- Improved Air Flow - Removes blockages like dust and lint that can restrict airflow and hinder HVAC performance. Restores proper air circulation.
Schedule a cleaning with us and breathe easier with improved indoor air quality. Contact AdvantaClean today to set up an appointment and let us provide your property with cleaner, fresher indoor air.