Choose AdvantaClean for Marietta Water Damage Restoration
AdvantaClean Provides Highest-Quality Licensed and Certified Water Damage Restoration Services
Marietta residents and businesses facing the devastation of water damage can feel overwhelmed by two stressors -- the potential structural and content destruction and the prospect of obtaining prompt and professional emergency services. Partnering with your local AdvantaClean sweeps away much of the worry and uncertainty. Our experienced teams of operators are prepared to attain your property's recovery through our professionalism and expertise regardless of the damage's cause, extent, or intensity.
AdvantaClean adheres to and trains our workforce in international disaster restoration standards developed by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). Since its formation in 1972, the IICRC has curated and shared the most comprehensive and advanced technical information in the mitigation and remediation industry with certified restoration firms and technicians like our AdvantaClean team.
An IICRC education starts with the basics needed for certification as a Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT). The rigorous three-day course provides AdvantaClean technicians with a solid understanding of water damage causes and effects. They are trained in the best practice techniques for structural drying. Also covered are the protocols required to manage water incursion, sewer backflows, and contamination, including noting and adapting to the procedures to remediate mold and other biohazards.
Once our crews obtain their WRT certification, we encourage them to use that achievement as a scaffold to earn additional certifications and consider pursuing Master Designation. At AdvantaClean, we strive to improve our services for the benefit of our customers, and earning some or all of the following advanced IICRC certifications fits in with that mission:
● Building Moisture Inspection (BMI) and Applied Structural Drying Technician (ASD)
These courses expand technicians' proficiency with and understanding of the science of drying or psychrometry and the tools and equipment necessary to set and achieve drying goals.
● Contents Processing Technician (CPT)
This section provides specialized training for restoring household goods, furnishings, fixtures, documents, personal possessions, and other valuables affected by water damage.
● Carpet Repair and Reinstallation Technician (RRT)
Mastery of this information provides an invaluable resource to crews dealing with wet flooring in both residential and commercial after flooding.
● Commercial Drying Specialist (CDS)
Topics in large business water damage scenarios receive needed discussion for optimal outcomes for commercial restoration.
● Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT)
Mold and mildew damage interventions are critical parts of an overall restoration effort in part because of potential health effects for susceptible occupants if unmanaged.
● Odor Control Technician (OCT)
Lingering malodors serve as an unwelcome reminder of the storm, flooding, plumbing fails, or appliance breakdowns; strategies in this course provide relief.
Performing water damage restoration and mitigation requires specialized professional-grade equipment. Even if homeowners or commercial building managers possessed some of the above training and had enough energy -- usually in short supply during a crisis -- do-it-yourself efforts would still fall short. Removing vast quantities of water, some or all of which contain contaminants such as infectious organisms, chemicals, or proven hazards like asbestos or lead, relies on some or all of the following heavy-duty equipment. Highly-qualified and well-equipped crews from AdvantaClean of Marietta await your call to (404) 474-8443 after water damage to your home or business properties. All of these tools are available and delivered to your site by AdvantaClean for operation by our certified work crews:
● Submersible pumps, including trash pumps that can handle debris-laden fluids
● Truck-mounted extractors, powerable by portable generators if your electricity is temporarily unavailable, capable of removing and containing tens of thousands of gallons for lawful disposal
● Portable back-pack extractors for confined spaces
● Moisture detecting and metering equipment to map out the perimeters of the water damage and the levels of absorbed moisture in building materials
● Air movers, including both axial fans for general ventilation or large areas and low-profile centrifugal fans for targeted drying under and behind structures and cabinets, across and under flooring, as well as floating carpets
● Heaters to increase the amount of moisture air can absorb from saturated materials during structural drying
● Negative pressure air scrubbers to contain areas where airborne contaminants and odors are a threat, venting tainted atmosphere through HEPA filters and preventing residue drift
● Similar negative pressure technology to pull moisture from behind walls and up through several flooring levels with floor mats or baseboard hose configurations
● Dehumidifiers, both refrigerant, and desiccant-based units, to capture for disposal moisture vaporized from wet building materials
AdvantaClean Availability -- Now and in the Future
When your property suffers from damage that burst pipes, appliance malfunction, sewage backup, and storm-related leaks and flooding brings, you need fast and comprehensive help from a reliable member of the Marietta service sector. We also commit to providing follow-up assistance and answers to questions as we maintain a physical presence in the community. Successful, sustainable disaster restoration outcomes occur when experienced project managers assess structural hazards, water damage levels, and water sources. Our technicians deliver emergency services for water removal, drying, dehumidification, cleaning, and sanitizing.
Once all the above interventions are complete, restoration can proceed. Returning structures to pre-loss condition might require repairs and rebuilding, which AdvantaClean can help arrange.
Rely on the IICRC-certified AdvantaClean of Marietta to provide trained water damage restoration technicians with cutting-edge equipment and resources to complete the complex yet essential water damage restoration stylized plan fitted for your property.
AdvantaClean of Marietta
Address: 2265 Roswell Rd #100, Marietta, GA 30062
Areas served: Marietta and Kennesaw
Hours: Open 24 hours
Phone: (470) 819-2077
More information: https://maps.google.com/?cid=3544142417099966002