AdvantaClean is a certified mold removal company with experienced technicians who understand the need for professionalism and discretion when performing mold remediation in commercial settings.
We also understand the complexity involved in remediating an occupied building. In a commercial environment, we may be required to work in and around complicated HVAC and air purification systems, clean rooms, high-powered data rooms or intricately designed medical equipment.With our broad customer and project base, AdvantaClean has a wealth of knowledge and experience working in a multitude of specialized environments. We are experts at limiting downtime and business interruption, allowing you to continue business and minimize any potential loss of revenue during the commercial mold removal process.
Water damage from burst pipes, flooding, hurricanes and natural disasters can wreak havoc on commercial buildings. It can shut down hotels, hospitals, universities and office buildings, bringing operations to a complete halt. AdvantaClean's firsthand experience in this field is nearly unrivaled. We have been instrumental in the recovery efforts of thousands of individual commercial water losses, as well as major events including hurricanes, widespread flooding, and other natural disasters.
Our turnkey service capabilities will provide your building with operational continuity in the most efficient and cost effective manner, reducing business interruption. We have a national team of resources available to turn any unfortunate water damage into a successful restoration project.
SPECIALIZED INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
If your healthcare facility is in need of commercial water damage restoration:
- Our technicians are IICRC trained in healthcare restoration to follow HIPAA privacy criteria and adhere to TJC requirements for documentation and project management.
If your hotel or resort is in need of commercial water damage restoration:
- We work with hotel groups across the nation and provides superior service with minimal interruption to your staff and guests.
If your school or university is in need of commercial water damage restoration:
- Our team of experts can handle the recovery of the structure, its contents and specialty areas such as laboratories, libraries, technology rooms, and any other areas with unique requirements.
If your mall or retail store is in need of commercial water damage restoration:
- AdvantaClean knows that you are immediately faced with one thing: lost revenue. We will restore your property with minimal business interruption and return your retail operation to normal as quickly as possible.
- 24-hour emergency service
- Catastrophe management
- Contingency planning
- Dehumidification and deodorization
- Content cleaning and manipulation
- Desiccant drying
- Mold removal and remediation
- HVAC air duct cleaning and decontamination
- Emergency power generation equipment
Whether you are looking to improve your facility's indoor air quality, save money on energy, or provide a cleaner, healthier workplace for your employees, commercial duct cleaning can make a difference. In fact, the EPA has declared indoor air two to five times more polluted than outdoor air, and placed it among the top five environmental risks to public health.
In all types of commercial buildings, contaminants like dust, bacteria and mold accumulate in a building's HVAC system and duct work over time. Dirty air ducts and coils are easy to neglect but can create costly issues for property managers, facility managers and building occupants. Constantly circulating dust, mold and pollen can lead to reduced employee productivity, illness, tenant dissatisfaction, and even turn customers and clients away from your business.
THE CONCERN OVER CLEAN AIR
Indoor air quality is one concern that building managers and inhabitants have when they decide to investigate an HVAC system. Through normal occupation in a building, we generate a great deal of contaminants and air pollutants, such as dander, dust, and chemicals. These contaminants are pulled into the HVAC system and re-circulated 5 to 7 times per day, on average. Over time, this re-circulation causes a build-up of contaminants in the duct work.
In addition to regularly scheduled commercial duct cleaning and HVAC maintenance, newly installed HVAC systems or systems undergoing renovation should be cleaned before the building is reoccupied and the system is permitted to operate.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Maintaining HVAC cleanliness can reduce average operating costs by 10 to 25%.
- One out of six people who suffer from allergies do so because of the direct relationship of the fungi and bacteria in the air duct system.
- Indoor air is 70% more polluted than outdoor air.
- Most commercial fiberglass filters are only 7% efficient in trapping dirt, dust, mold and pollen.
- Dirty ventilation systems and contaminated duct work combined are a 50.9% contributor to sick building syndrome.
- It is estimated that poor indoor air quality directly results in one billion annually in medical costs and $60 billion in employee sick leave and lost production.
CERTIFICATIONS AND AFFILIATIONS