Keeping an air conditioning unit well maintained increases its life and efficiency, which is why coil cleaning should be at the top of your maintenance list!
As air moves over your AC coils, contaminants such as dirt dust, mold spores, moisture, and pollen collect. In turn, your HVAC system becomes a breeding ground for bacteria and mold, which can have devastating effects on your indoor air quality.
Coil Cleaning Benefits:
- Save money on energy bills
- Prevent costly breakdowns
- Improve your indoor air quality
- Enhance the reliability of your system
- Extend the service life of your system
Without coil cleaning you may see:
- Increased power costs
- Shortened HVAC system lifespan
- Compromised indoor air quality
- Decreased ability for your system to work at its full potential
Call us today for a free coil cleaning quote.