Dryer Vent Cleaning
IMPORTANCE OF DRYER VENT CLEANING
Does your dryer vent take an inordinately long time to dry clothes? Is the dryer hot to touch during the completion of a cycle? Do you notice lint buildup inside the system? Or does the load emit a strange smell?
If the answers to these questions are in the affirmative, your dryer vent is in dire need of help. The above phenomena are common symptoms of dirty and faulty dryer vents.
- A majority of all appliance-related fires are linked to dirty dryer vents.
- Clogged dryers take longer to dry clothes.
- They remain hot when they are active.
- Blocked venting systems have a shorter lifespan.
- They let dust particles indoors.
- Excessive dryer heat causes damage to clothes.
- On an average, a clean dryer vent lets you save $18-24 a month in your electric bill.
ADVANTACLEAN OF THE MIDLANDS DRYER VENT SERVICES
AdvantaClean of the Midlands is a locally owned and operated light environmental services company committed to selfless remediation and restoration work in the city of West Columbia. On being hired by you, we run a detailed diagnostic inspection of an affected dryer vent. This enables us to determine the amount of dirt present in a dryer vent and take remedial measures accordingly.
We will follow the methodology that perfectly suits your dryer vent. Our trained and certified professionals have the required expertise to clean up lint buildup and other obstructions from dryer vents. This is further supplemented by the advanced equipment that our experts use during the assessment and cleanup period. We follow industry guidelines and procedures in the execution of every restoration project. Proper routing of a dryer vent system prevents recurrence of similar problems in the future.