Proper maintenance of buildings for commercial, office or institutional use requires a variety of specialized cleaning and other related services. Heating and cooling systems must be cleaned; moisture, mold, and odors must be kept under control, and fire hazards must be eliminated. In addition, achieving and maintaining high indoor air quality (IAQ) is essential for buildings that are occupied by workers or residents. Doing so maintains the value of the buildings and protects owners from work disruptions, loss of use, and even legal action. In North Carolina, heavy rains, tropical storms, and hurricanes can cause flooding and water damage. This requires prompt attention, proper equipment, and well-trained people. AdvantaClean Environmental of Cary / Apex perform all of these services with the focus on customer service excellence.
AdvantaClean Environmental of Cary/Apex offers five important services to help maintain commercial buildings:
• Air duct cleaning: We are certified by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) to inspect and clean air ducts in all types of commercial and institutional buildings. This is an important aspect of achieving high IAQ in office buildings, dormitories, and hotels.
• Dryer vent cleaning: A leading cause of fire in commercial and institutional buildings with laundry facilities and apartment buildings can be minimized by having the dryer vents cleaned on a regular basis. AdvantaClean Environmental of Cary/Apex uses special equipment to free dryers of lint and debris.
• Air conditioner and PTAC cleaning: The coils on commercial air conditioning units and on the packaged terminal air conditioning units (PTAC) typically used in hotels should be cleaned regularly to enhance indoor air quality and maintain peak operating efficiency. AdvantaClean Environmental of Cary/Apex cleans many of these units on a regular basis.
• Mold and odor remediation: We are certified by the IICRC for mold remediation and we use laboratory testing for mold types, and we use special equipment including HEPA vacuums. Our experience and specialized equipment help find and eliminating odors. We’ve seen it all through years of training and experience, and know what to look for to fix a mold or odor problem.
• Water damage restoration: Weather events like Hurricanes and plumbing issues are the leading causes of water damage. These situations happen quickly and without a lot of notice, and both require immediate attention. Fortunately, AdvantaClean Environmental of Cary/Apex is available 24/7 to help reduce damage and loss of business.
When it comes to cleaning commercial HVAC air ducts, dryer vents, packaged terminal AC units (PTAC), and air conditioning coils AdvantaClean Environmental of Cary/Apex is the firm to call .We are also mold and odor remediation specialists for commercial, office, and institutional buildings including hospitals, hotels, and dormitories. We are known throughout North Carolina for great customer service, helpful advice, and results that are second to none. Call us today to help maintain a commercial or institutional building Call 919 434 7249