West Columbia Property Damage Restoration Professionals
Rely on AdvantaClean of West Columbia
Our region's residential and commercial property owners confidently ask AdvantaClean of West Columbia for assistance. After suffering damage from water, fire, smoke, storms, or mold, property owners need a rapid response from a professional restoration company. Experienced technicians with certifications in multiple restoration specialties are ready to help as soon as practical. Resources available also include extensive inventories of up-to-date industrial-grade equipment. Trained crews and equipment are available without delay as we are a local company, another reason why AdvantaClean of West Columbia should top your list.
Water Damage Restoration West Columbia
Water damage restoration is one of the most important services offered by AdvantaClean of West Columbia. No matter what caused the water damage, we provide practical strategies to restore building materials and your property's contents. Fast action is required because water damages immediately upon contact with porous items like drywall, laminate flooring, insulation, carpeting, and personal property. Our IICRC-certified Water Damage Restoration Technicians (WRT) get rid of standing water and lingering moisture by:
- Using large capacity pumps and water extractors to suction out fluids
- Finding and removing water hiding behind walls, under floors, and above ceilings with moisture detection devices
- Drying out damp materials with low-profile fans, heaters, and dehumidifiers
Fire Damage Restoration West Columbia
Professional house and business fire damage restoration services are essential in West Columbia. Smoke and soot residues contain toxins harmful to individuals doing cleanup. Fast soot removal also stops surfaces from staining and corroding. Our IICRC-certified Fire and Smoke Restoration Technicians (FSRT) first decide what type of residues are present. Then they match the soots found with proven products, tools, and methods for successful removal.
Smoke Odor Removal West Columbia
Smoke odor removal is a fire damage subspecialty. After fire damage restoration, a lingering smoke odor can ruin the effect no matter how clean your West Columbia property looks. We use different tactics to eliminate smoky smells, such as:
- Source removal, which involves finding all accessible charred other debris for disposal
- Deep cleaning and sometimes sealing off smelly materials
- Covering up bad smells with sprays or granules that swap out a pleasant odor
- Advanced technologies that can neutralize the chemical composition of odor-bearing particles--ask us how options like thermal fogging or hydroxyl generators might help with persistent smells
Storm Damage Cleanup West Columbia
Heavy rains, sleet, ice, snow, and winds damage property exteriors. Liquid or frozen water makes its way inside through roof leaks, broken windows and doors, and ruined siding. Overland flooding is a storm-related problem, adding sewage and other contaminants to the mix. AdvantaClean of West Columbia technicians have many skills and access to equipment that comes in handy during storm damage cleanup interventions:
- Tarping and boarding up exterior holes
- Water removal and structural drying with high-efficiency equipment
- Special IICRC certification as Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians (AMRT), supporting safe management and appropriate removal of highly-contaminated water
Mold Remediation Company West Columbia
Many restoration projects feature some level of water damage. If moisture is present for more than 24 to 48 hours, mold growth is frequently a secondary complication. Unnoticed moisture can cause mold even without a separate water damage issue. We are a certified mold remediation company, one more reason why AdvantaClean of West Columbia is preferred by property owners looking for a full-service resource. Our mold remediation crews follow nationally established procedures:
- Locating the mold, with testing if needed
- Containing the mold to prevent spread from the working area
- Removing mold organisms and moldy materials for proper disposal
- Cleanup of surfaces
- Treatment with registered antimicrobials to slow or stop re-infestation
- Management of moisture in your property to sustain the remediation efforts
We know how disruptive and stressful property damage restoration can be. AdvantaClean of West Columbia strives to provide outstanding customer service, including transparent communication. Our trained and certified workers are well-prepared and supported by top-notch restoration products and equipment.
Competence and compassion characterize why AdvantaClean of West Columbia stands out among restoration companies. After a property damage crisis, call us at (803) 597-2022 to discuss your water damage, fire damage and smoke removal, storm damage, and mold restoration or remediation needs.