Mold Inspections for Kennesaw Homes
Cost Effective Mold Inspections for Kennesaw
Determining whether your home or business requires the strict protocols followed during professional mold remediation is worth the time and effort. Mold inspection in Kennesaw ensures professional evaluation of the extent and intensity of a microbial infestation. Property owners often observe suspicious-looking stains on surfaces or more explicit evidence of the feathery, leathery, or even mushroom-shaped organisms that rapidly proliferate into colonies when moisture is available to the ever-present spores in the environment. AdvantaClean experts like those trained and certified through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) as Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians (AMRT) are ready to employ research-based protocols developed by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as soon as an assessment confirms the presence of damaging microbial growth.
Do Musty Smells Mean There is Mold Growth and Damage?
An unpleasant odor is the first sign of spore growth noticed by home or property owners. Although the source of the smell might be easily removed by tossing out a wet sponge under the sink or sending unwashed athletic gear through the laundry, the persistence of the malodor after clutter management and cleanup can indicate the need for mold inspection in Kennesaw. Lingering musty smells lead AdvantaClean technicians to the potentially affected spaces within your property, where they can check further for building materials or contents damaged by multiplying spores.
Will Remediation Eliminate Mold Spores?
When considering an expert evaluation in Kennesaw as part of the solution to noxious odors and visible fungal growth, property owners hear much about the spore responsible for the infestation. It seems reasonable at first to assume that AdvantaClean crews addressing the invasion of fungal growth will aim to eradicate all spores. Understanding the reasoning behind why this outcome is impossible helps clarify our remediation efforts and suggests more sustainable ways to inhibit fungal growth and damage:
● Mold spores are everywhere, both outside and inside every property, hitching rides into even the cleanest home or business on clothing, feet, and paws.
● Microbes provide a necessary service to us all by breaking down organic waste outdoors, and their elimination outside of structures would be disastrous in a different way.
● Spores are impossible to see with the naked eye, floating on air currents and hiding in cracks and crevices.
● Moisture is the culprit requiring mold inspection in Kennesaw and elsewhere, as spores are benign until they absorb water and begin their growth cycle.
● Only 24 to 48 hours of wet or damp conditions accelerate microbial growth, which is why water damage needs a speedy resolution to avoid the problem in the first place.
AdvantaClean Offers Mold Inspections and Remediation Services
When mold inspection in Kennesaw results in the detection of growth and damage, our technicians use the EPA protocol:
● Wearing of personal protective equipment (PPE) by technicians for their safety and limiting the introduction of moldy debris to unaffected spaces
● Establishment of the area affected, including hidden involvement behind structures and in building cavities
● Containment of the work area with polyethylene barriers and negative pressure air scrubbers to defeat the drift of spores and residues as technicians remove colonies
● Mechanical removal of organisms with scrapers and brushes, sometimes augmented with controlled blasting of porous materials using soda, dry ice, or other media
Coursework from the IICRC, procedures developed by the EPA, and hands-on experience in remediation guide the protocol AdvantaClean uses in Kennesaw after assessment indicates a fungal infestation. Confidence in and adherence to a research-based solution provided by seasoned professionals is your best pathway to abating microbial growth and damage.
The specially trained mold remediation technicians at AdvantaClean of Marietta deliver the most successful outcomes after mold inspection in Kennesaw reveals issues.
AdvantaClean of Marietta
2265 Roswell Rd #100
Marietta, GA 30062