Trusteed Greenville Mold Remediation Company
Choosing a Greenville Mold Remediation Company
Dealing with mold and mildew growth and damage is unpleasant. Add the possibility that family members, employees, or the general public could experience adverse health consequences from fungal growth and the mycotoxins the growing organisms create, and the unpleasant situation becomes frightening. Residential and commercial property owners prefer a mold remediation company in Greenville that approaches inspection and assessment of a potential microbial infestation truthfully, without excessive drama. AdvantaClean of Spartanburg-Lancaster offers solid mold remediation solutions rather than non-constructive hype as we help you navigate what otherwise would be overwhelming circumstances.
Mold Remediation Training and Experience
AdvantaClean of Spartanburg-Lancaster built our premier Greenville mold remediation company on the knowledge base of our workforce, comprehensively trained to deliver essential services to our community. Our managers and technicians master classes taught by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and the National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors (NORMI), proudly earning nationally recognized certifications. IICRC and NORMI coursework teaches the mold remediation industry best-practice protocol developed by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). This rigorous preparation ensures our crews are ready to complete mold remediation adhering to the highest standards. On-the-job mentoring by AdvantaClean of Spartanburg-Lancaster senior crew members shares decades of experience with newer technicians, passing along practical tips and clarifying expectations of what it means to work for a top-notch mold remediation company.
Mold Removal Steps
Removing and then inhibiting the rebound of a microbial infestation is unlike other cleanup jobs. Greenville mold remediation companies must prioritize communication throughout the project. During all discussions, we observe the NORMI Code of Ethics, acting fairly, honestly, impartial, and in good faith. The code requires that services be explained and provided with integrity and transparency while delivering high-quality results.
AdvantaClean of Spartanburg-Lancaster will outline your project's agenda before the start of work. Expect many or all of the following steps during Greenville mold remediation:
- Company specialists determine the location and extent of damage through visual inspection plus testing or other strategies that find hidden mold growth. We often trace the water migration that fuels spore germination by finding concealed leaks or pooling with sensitive moisture detection and metering devices.
- Technicians wear personal protective equipment (PPE) for their own safety and to control the introduction of moldy debris into unaffected areas on your property.
- Crew members complete workspace wrapping with heavy-duty polyethylene, augmenting the seal with negative pressure air scrubbing equipment to contain drift of residues and exhaust contaminants through HEPA filters.
- Workers proceed with the mechanical removal of the microbial organisms, bagging moldy materials for lawful disposal off-site per local regulations of hazardous waste. Broadcast spraying of antimicrobials follows scraping to reduce the danger of airborne mold particles during the removal phase.
- The team cleans up lingering residues with a diligent wipe down of surfaces with EPA-registered products, plus a thorough vacuum with HEPA-filtered equipment.
- AdvantaClean of Spartanburg-Lancaster finishes Greenville mold remediation with a topical application of EPA-registered antimicrobials on cleaned surfaces to inhibit the regrowth of mold. We stress moisture management as the key to preventing further fungal growth and damage.
When searching for a reliable mold remediation company in Greenville, look no further than AdvantaClean of Spartanburg-Lancaster. During mold organism and damaged material removal, we adhere to the research-based protocols taught by the IICRC and NORMI. All mold remediation communications shared with our Greenville residential and business customers follow the NORMI strict code of ethics, permitting consumers to make decisions supported by science and facts, not hype and hysteria.
Reach out to AdvantaClean of Spartanburg-Lancaster confidently when seeking a highly-qualified Greenville mold remediation company. Schedule an assessment and initiate the development of effective microbial organism removal and regrowth inhibition interventions by calling us at (803) 597-2022.