Trusted Water Damage Restoration Company in Spartanburg
Call AdvantaClean in Spartanburg for Reliable Water Damage Restoration
Whether your property is commercial or residential, you never want to leave any water damage to chance. Even a moderate spill can be highly damaging, mainly if water migrates into tight spaces. Some incidents send gallons of water throughout the impact zone, including water heater failure, dishwasher malfunctions, or the main water line bursts. Of course, exterior conditions like storms that bring contaminated flood waters must be addressed cautiously to ensure your Spartanburg property returns to normal. AdvantaClean of Spartanburg - Lancaster has the dream team of certified technicians to manage all your water damage restoration needs.
Spartanburg Residents Should Know the Signs of Possible Water Damage
While there are plenty of water incidents where the damage is easily visible, there are times when hidden leaks can bring on water damage and mold growth that may go undetected for quite some time. If you have a slight leak under your hot water tank or the pipe running under your shower has a slow drip, you need skilled technicians to locate the damage and remedy the issue. AdvantaClean features a water damage restoration team in Spartanburg with all the training necessary to perform moisture detection services to pinpoint hidden leaks before they can lead to even costlier secondary damage. Many of the places we help property owners locate and address hidden moisture include:
- Laundry rooms
- And more
You Can Get Quality Results with Water Mitigation and Restoration Efforts
Having trained technicians makes a world of difference in any water-related cleanup project. Our AdvantaClean team arrives at your property to thoroughly evaluate the source and intensity of the water damage to formulate a plan of action to restore your interior and structural elements. We follow training set forth by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) to ensure our customers get exemplary results.
What Can Spartanburg Water Damage Restoration Customers Expect?
Our team features a selection of technicians to handle every possible facet of water damage restoration. The roster includes the following:
- Water Removal Technicians (WRT) – Trained to handle leaks, flooding, spills, and damage to contents and building materials.
- Content Processing Technicians (CPT) – Armed with skills and expertise to log and track all contents to set up a secure chain of custody throughout the cleaning and restoration process.
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians (ASD) – These technicians understand best practices for advanced drying to meet all challenges in residential and commercial properties.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians (AMRT) – Experienced with bacterial remediation methodology, these technicians follow all safety protocols for quick, efficient cleaning.
AdvantaClean Is Ready for Water Removal Services and Cleaning
To provide the best for our residential and commercial customers, we are available around the clock for water removal services, drying, mitigation, and cleaning. We understand that timing is critical with all water-related incidents, so we get there quickly and begin setting up equipment to help us achieve our goals. Some of the equipment our technicians are armed with include:
- Gas-powered and submersible pumps, portable and truck-mounted extractors
- Advanced moisture detection and monitoring tools to help us adjust our procedures as we work
- Negative air pressure systems and containment measures to help keep water from migrating into unaffected zones
- Industrial-grade fans, dehumidifiers, and heaters to speed up the drying process
- EPA-registered cleaning agents and powerful deodorizing tools and products
Whenever you require skilled water damage restoration for your Spartanburg property, you can count on the friendly, knowledgeable technicians at AdvantaClean of Saprtanburg - Lancaster. Please consult with our specialists to learn more about moisture detection or enlist our help as soon as possible for water removal. Call (803) 597-2022 for a prompt and polite response.