Enjoying a Safe, Memorable Independence Day
It is almost time for people across the country to celebrate the independence of America. The July 4th holiday has plenty of gatherings and fun activities to enjoy with friends and family. Because our AdvantaClean team knows how easy it can be to become distracted with so much happening around you, we have compiled a few tips to ensure you and your loved ones stay safe.
Grilling and Fireworks Safety Tips
We all love a good barbecue; being prepared means you can relax and enjoy the day. AdvantaClean would like to offer some helpful tips to ensure safety and enjoyment for all over this summertime holiday:
- Always grill outdoors and never in an enclosed space like a tent, garage, or another area where carbon monoxide might accumulate.
- Keep children and pets away from grills while in use, and never leave them unattended.
- Ensure the grill stays clean, as grease buildup can become hazardous.
- When using fireworks, never wear loose-fitting clothing.
- Never point fireworks toward homes, outbuildings, brushes and vegetation, or flammable items.
- Do not try making homemade fireworks.
- Keep a water bucket fire extinguisher nearby at all times.
Water Safety Tips
Water safety is crucial whether you are at the lake, heading to the beach, or enjoying your pool.
- Never consume alcohol while operating boats and watercraft.
- Keep a first aid kit on hand.
- Watch small children and pets near water.
Addressing Mold or Mildew Before Guests Arrive
Microbial growth can be typical in bathrooms because these spaces are continually exposed to moisture. Any time is a good time to address any moisture control issues or mold problems, but even more so before you host guests for Independence Day gatherings.
If you suspect mold growth in your home, it must get handled safely and efficiently. Visible microbial growth can indicate that there are more substantial problems lurking unseen. Due to the possible hazards involved with fungus development in your home and harm to your building materials and contents, you should call AdvantaClean for careful assessment and remediation services.
In the meantime:
- Run bathroom fans for about 30 minutes after showers or baths.
- Operate your dehumidifier or AC during humid months.
- Wash towels and rugs weekly and wipe down your hamper.
- Squeegee your tubs, shower walls, and doors immediately after use to reduce moisture in the bathroom.
How Can I Eliminate Odors After July 4th Celebrations?
AdvantaClean’s skilled odor control technicians (OCT) are ready to handle all your odor removal needs. We work using the best methods and products to safely and effectively eliminate foul smells rather than masking them. Whether you have musty odors after summertime storm flooding, grill odors after a large family gathering, or another malodorous issue, we can come in and help improve your indoor air quality (IAQ). We work diligently to restore your IAQ so you can go about your daily life with fond memories of your Independence Day gatherings rather than pesky odors. With help from air scrubbers, EPA-registered cleaning agents, and ductwork cleaning techniques, AdvantaClean gets the job done.
We Have All Your Restoration Needs Covered
From water and fire restoration to mold remediation and odor control, our AdvantaClean team has all the procedures and equipment to provide results fast. Call us today (877) 800-2382 to review your needs, and we can send our crew as soon as possible to begin assessing the issue and formulating a plan. Nobody wants mold, foul odors, or poor indoor air quality when trying to celebrate the summer season. For service before or after Independence Day or year-round, AdvantaClean has the trained technicians and reliable services you need.