Dust and Allergies
Allergies From Dust and Mold? Dust or Mold in the Home?
Do you clean frequently, but dust in the home keeps showing up on your furniture? Do you have allergies or allergic reactions from dust? Are your children sneezing more or experiencing increased allergies or asthma while they’re indoors? If you have allergies from dust in the home, air duct cleaning can help!
A single piece of dust in the home can contain flakes of dead skin, pet dander and living organisms like mold spores and dust mites that irritate nasal passages, causing allergies from dust or mold. According to the Environmental Protection Association (EPA), Americans spend 90% of their time indoors. That, along with the fact that indoor pollutants can be up to 100 times higher than outdoor air, think what you may be breathing on a daily basis!
Air duct cleaning helps to reduce the amount of dust in the home and other pollutants in your home’s air conditioning ducts. This helps prevent allergies from dust, and makes air duct cleaning an important part of creating and maintaining a healthy living environment.
Eliminate dust in the home and allergies from dust with air duct cleaning. Call 877.800.2382.
Can you have allergies from dust?
Possibly! Did you know that the air inside of your home is much more prone to pollution than outdoor air? That’s why NADCA Certified air duct cleaning is so important. Air duct cleaning improves indoor air quality by removing contaminants and dust in the home, and circulating clean, fresh air.
Common causes for dirty air conditioning ducts:
- Dust – air duct cleaning can help reduce dust in the home, alleviating allergies from dust and other respiratory issues
- Pets – duct cleaning will prevent pet dander circulation in the air
- Poor ventilation and air exchange – air duct cleaning will help remove impurities and dirt that has built up in the HVAC system
- Cigarette smoke – duct cleaning will help remove the odor and other air contaminants
- Remodeling debris – air duct cleaning helps remove excess dust and debris
- Mold – duct cleaning can remove mold spores and musty odors