AdvantaClean is a nationwide leader, specializing in light environmental services including water removal, air duct and dryer vent cleaning, HVAC coil restoration, mold removal and indoor air quality solutions in both the commercial and residential market. The company is experiencing record growth as a recession-resistant, high margin, low overhead business opportunity.
Due to growth, we are seeking a technically proficient, customer focused individual as a Field Technician servicing both our commercial business-to-business and residential divisions covering the northern Maryland area. If you pride yourself on quality work, this is the perfect chance to demonstrate your service skills and technical savvy!
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive hourly salary based upon experience
- Excellent ongoing training program
- Growth opportunities
As a Field Service Technician, you will provide mold remediation, air duct & dryer vent cleaning, HVAC coil cleaning and Emergency water damage recovery services to our clients. Not only is joining our team as a Field Technician a great opportunity to learn and grow, there is potential for upward mobility!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in mold remediation, water damage or air duct cleaning preferred, but not necessary
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer skills a plus
- Self-starter with good work ethic and ability
- Capable of completing all paperwork in a timely manner
- Be able to prioritize, comply with processes/scope requirements and accurately report service data
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Must exhibit a neat, professional appearance at all times
- Must have a valid drivers license and a clean driving record
- Must pass a background check and drug test
- IICRC, NADCA and/or MICRO certification, training or knowledge a plus
Join a company who values each customer and employee, and is committed to providing exceptional service through strong teamwork.
Entrepreneur Magazine ranked AdvantaClean #16 for Top New Ranking, #75 for Top Home Based Franchise, #69 for Fastest-Growing, and #257 Top Franchise 500. AdvantaClean is listed as a top ten low-cost franchise by Fox Small Business Center, and was ranked third in franchisee satisfaction by the 2011 Franchise Business Review. AdvantaClean was recently featured in ACHR News and in The Wall Street Journal.
If you are a talented service professional looking to grow with an industry leader, please submit your resume!
Become part of our team and become part of a world-class franchise system where you can make the most of your talents and your career. See our specific job openings below.