Field Technician / Lead
AdvantaClean is a nationwide leader, specializing in light environmental services including water removal, air duct and dryer vent cleaning, HVAC coil restoration, mold removal and indoor air quality solutions in both the commercial and residential market. The company is experiencing record growth as a recession-resistant, high margin, low overhead business opportunity. For more information, visit www.advantaclean.com/vancouver-wa, or Zip Recruiter at https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/bd13df90.
Due to growth, we are seeking a technically proficient, customer focused individual as a Field Technician / Lead servicing both our commercial business-to-business and residential divisions covering the greater Vancouver, WA area. If you pride yourself on quality work, this is the perfect chance to demonstrate your service skills and technical savvy!
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive hourly salary based upon experience
- Contribution toward your ACA medical premium
- Excellent ongoing training program
- Incentives, Bonuses, Paid Time Off
As a Field Service Technician, you will provide mold remediation, air duct & dryer vent cleaning, HVAC coil cleaning and Emergency water damage recovery services to our clients. Not only is joining our team as a Field Technician a great opportunity to learn and grow, there is potential for upward mobility! Come join the fun!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in mold remediation, water damage or air duct cleaning a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer skills a plus
- Self-starter with good work ethic and ability
- Capable of completing all paperwork in a timely manner
- Be able to prioritize, comply with processes/scope requirements and accurately report service data
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Must exhibit a neat, professional appearance at all times
- Must have a valid drivers license and a clean driving record
- Must pass a background check, drug test, and e-verify
- IICRC, NADCA and/or MICRO certification, training or knowledge a plus but not required
- Bi-lingual a plus
Entrepreneur Magazine ranked AdvantaClean as 46th Top Home Based/Mobile Franchise, 85th Fastest-Growing Franchise, and 187th in the Franchise 500 in 2015. Franchise Business Review named AdvantaClean a Top 50 Franchise in Franchisee Satisfaction, Top 100 Multi-Unit Franchise and Top 100 Franchise for Veterans. 20th Fastest Growing Franchise and ranked 28th on the Top 100 Franchise List by Franchise Gator. AdvantaClean will be featured on the CBS-TV reality series Undercover Boss In Fall 2016!
If you are a talented service professional looking to grow with an industry leader, please submit your resume at https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/bd13df90!
Become part of our team and become part of a world-class franchise system where you can make the most of your talents and your career. See our specific job openings below.