Air Duct Cleaning
Why have your ducts cleaned?
According to the national Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA), the average six-room house collects 40 pounds of dirt, dust and allergens in its air ducts each year. That's a big problem, considering that 40,000 dust mites can thrive in only one
ounce of dust. Those little dust bunnies contain a host of unhealthy bacteria, fungi and mold. The EPA estimates indoor air can be two to five times more polluted than outdoor air. Even worse, the contaminated air circulates throughout your house every time the heating or cooling system kicks on.
Here are some common signs that you need your ducts cleaned:
- Dirty supply and return vent covers.
- Dark filtration lines on the walls, ceiling or carpet that surround the vents.
- Excessive dust in the home.
- Variance in temperature or air flow throughout the house.
- An increase in the energy needed to operate the HVAC system at desired settings. This may indicate that dirt and debris are blocking coils and/or ductwork, restricting flow and spiking utility bills.
- New furnace or ductwork.
- A recent remodel/construction project.
- Water damage or flooding that occurred in the duct work, which could cause sediment build-up in the system.
Why call AdvantaClean for cleaning of air ducts?
AdvantaClean is the premier provider of duct cleaning. We are proud to be NADCA certified. Our trained and professional technicians perform thorough cleaning of air ducts, eliminating contaminants in your ductwork and indoor air, like dust, and bacteria. Duct cleaning also helps prevent excessive home dust and allergies from dust by removing those irritants from the walls of your ductwork.