Our dedicated team lives by the motto that we have plastered in our office. If better is even a possibility, then good is not enough. It is this standard which guides our every job. Our teams are guided by lead technicians, project managers, senior project managers and administrative staff with almost 100 years of combined experience in the construction and renovation industries, and the IAQ issues that have become such a major part of them. We have set ourselves apart by understanding the terminology, concerns and challenges of our customers, then exceeding expectations. We embrace the stringent requirements and it takes to perform and excel in sensitive environments.
Our teams understand the intricacies of working under the careful watch of AHCA while following the strict ICRA disciplines. We understand the use of proper pressurization as required in certain facilities and the importance of the pressure differential gauge. Were well practiced working with the limited room that a Mobile Containment Unit (ICRA Cart) provides.
OSHA 10, OSHA 30, Confined Space, Lift Operation and Noxious Gas certifications are held by all job leaders. Morning safety meetings have kept our WC Mod Rate at zero for years. We know how to follow a life safety plan and always use the best ingress and egress as to not disturb patients, guests, residents, visitors and employees. Much of the work we perform is very sensitive in nature and our discrete manor of working is part of the reason for our success.
Over the years we have proudly been members of many associations and organizations for the betterment of our community and our industry:
- Rotary International
- CFHLA (Central Florida Hotel & Lodging Association)
- ABC (Associated Builders and Contractors)
- GOBA (Greater Orlando Builders Association)
- ASHRAE (American Society of Heating Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers)
- NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association)
- ASHE (American Society of Healthcare Engineers)
- FHEA (Florida Healthcare Engineering Association)
- IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification)
- MICRO (Mold Inspection, Consulting and Remediating Organization)
- NORMI (National Association of Remediators and Mold Inspectors)
- ACFS (Alliance for Central Florida Safety)