lubbock, tx Mold issues
YOUR LUBBOCK, TX MOLD REMOVAL EXPERTS!
Don’t let a mold problem in Lubbock get in the way of running your business or living your life!
Mold can begin growing in your Lubbock property due to a water leak, water damage or elevated levels of moisture. Mold growth can occur in as little as 24 hours after introduction to a water source, water damage or a water leak, potentially causing distressing mold damage. If you have a mold growth issue in your Lubbock, TX property our certified mold removal experts can help assess and restore your property. Between our specialized training, equipment, and expertise, AdvantaClean of the South Plains is the number one trusted mold removal company in Lubbock, TX.
Do you have visible signs of mold growth in your Lubbock, TX property? Give us a call today – (806) 853-6145 for a free mold removal estimate!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT MOLD GROWTH:
What is Mold?
- Mold in Lubbock, TX is a common fungus found almost everywhere, inside and outside, year round. There are thousands of types of mold. Mold can be many different colors including: white, orange, green or black. Mold growth takes place in areas where there is moisture and oxygen, multiplying as small, microscopic spores. Mold is airborne, traveling through the air, and attaches to structures Lubbock, TX properties. Once mold begins growing, it can cause discoloration and damage to drywall, flooring and other materials.
Common places for mold growth in Lubbock, TX?
Texas mold growth is commonly found as a result of improper water damage restoration. If you've had a leaking pipe, broken appliance or any other kind of Lubbock, TX water damage, and you did not have proper water damage mitigation by a certified professional, you may have mold growth. Mold growth can also be found in attics, basements and crawl spaces as a result of lack of proper ventilation or elevated levels of moisture. Mold feeds off of materials such as wood, dust, etc. Mold also needs moisture to grow. Water damage in your Lubbock, TX property can lead to mold growth and potential health issues from mold growth. Mold spores produce rapidly in conditions with high levels of moisture.
Why is Lubbock, TX mold growth a problem?
- Mold growth can cause health problems for susceptible individuals. Some people are particularly sensitive and irritated by mold exposure. Mold allergies can cause irritation in the eyes, sneezing, coughing, and severe respiratory issues. Exposure to mold growth over an extended period of time can be linked to breathing difficulties and can lead to harmful effects on your family’s health if proper mold removal or mold remediation is not preformed.
Toxic mold needs 5 things to grow:
- Organic food (drywall, dust ect.)
- A moisture source, commonly a result of a water damage not being properly addressed
- Optimum temperatures -- between 32- and 120-degrees Fahrenheit
- Stagnant air in the early stages
How can I prevent mold growth in my Lubbock, TX property?
- Elimination of one of the 5 items listed above can prevent toxic mold growth in your Lubbock home or business. Be sure to check your property for moisture issues, leaks and water damage. If you notice a mold, moisture or water damage issue in your Lubbock, TX property, call AdvantaClean of the South Plains' mold removal experts and mold remediation experts.
AdvantaClean of the South Plains understands how overwhelming your mold issues can be. We're happy to help solve your mold problems as quickly and efficiently as possible!