Air conditioning coil cleaning cost varies, and is based on a number of factors. More important than the cost, though, is the energy and associated savings that result from running systems that are maintained with regular air conditioner coil cleaning. It is widely accepted that clean coils save energy and improve system efficiency; however, little data existed to prove that coil cleaning could result in actual monetary savings. As a result, building managers have often ignored devoting part of their budget to this maintenance.
There are many benefits to having your coils cleaned, like decrease in energy costs. Our customers see what impact a dramatic change in air conditioning coil cleaning might have, and notice better indoor air quality.
The results of the air conditioning coil cleaning study are astounding:
- Coil cleaning has an increase of 19 to 22 tons of cooling capacity.
- Energy Savings decrease dramatically
- The HVAC system performance is increased and more closely performed to its original intended specified operation.
- After air conditioning coil cleaning and regular maintenance, the HVAC system was cleaner and did not provide an environment for fungal, bacterial or mold growth in the coils, ducts or pipes.
- Overall comfort increases.
- The bottom line conclusion was this: Good maintenance and operation practices, including air conditioning coil cleaning and duct cleaning can significantly improve energy efficiency and IAQ performance of the HVAC systems in a building.