AdvantaClean in the Workplace
Dirty Ducts? Did you Know?...
- Maintaining HVAC cleanliness can reduce average operating costs by 10 to 25%
- One out of six people who suffer from allergies do so because of the direct relationship of the fungi and bacteria in the air duct system.
- Indoor air is 70% more polluted than outdoor air
- Most commercial fiberglass filters are only 7% efficient in trapping dirt, dust, mold and pollen
- Dirty ventilation systems and contaminated ductwork combined are a 50.9% contributor to sick building syndrome
- It is estimated that poor indoor air quality directly results in one billion annually in medical costs and $60 billion in employee sick leave and lost production
What are the benefits of Dryer Vent Cleaning?
- It eliminates the risk of lint and flammable materials overheating and catching fire
- It enables a dryer to work more efficiently and safely
- It extends the life of a dryer and its heating elements
- It reduces energy consumption, with measurable savings
You should consider commercial dryer vent cleaning if:
- There is an accumulation of lint or debris on the external vent
- The dryer is hot to the touch indicating overheating
- It takes more than one drying cycle to dry one load
- The laundered items smell "musty" after being in the dryer
Mold Concerns? Did you know?...
According to the Environmental Protection Agency, molds are found in up to 50% of all structures.
- 30-50% of all structures (residential or commercial together) have damp conditions that may encourage development of mold in as little as 48 hours
- If left undetected, mold can eventually cause structural damage
- Molds thrive in moist environments resulting from water damage, a slow leak, a broken pipe, or just high humidity
Commercial Water Damage: Our Capabilities....
- 24-hour emergency service
- Rapid response and mobilization
- Catastrophe management
- Contingency planning
- Dehumidification and Deodorization
- Content cleaning and Manipulation
- Desiccant drying
- Mold Removal and Remediation
- HVAC air duct cleaning and decontamination
- Emergency power generation equipment</li>