Do You Have Moisture Control Issues?
Do you have places in your home that are prone to moisture build up? Do you smell a musty, earthy smell in certain areas of the house? Have you noticed mold that you just can't seem to clean away? If you're facing mold growth or have noticed that musty smell in your house, you are suffering from moisture control problems. When moisture builds up in your home, the perfect environment for mold growth is created, which can lead to health problems and even damage to your house!
Is Moisture Really A Concern?
If you have moisture in the house, you should be concerned. Prolonged moisture can lead to rot and structural damage. Moisture is also a key component for mold, mildew, and other bacteria to take root and grow in your home. Mold can contribute to the damage of your house and can also create health problems for you and your family. If you have mold in the home, this is definitely a concern!
How Do I Know if I Have Moisture Problems?
Mold growth is a sure sign of inadequate ventilation and moisture build up. Depending on where the mold is growing, it may or may not be visible. If you see fuzzy, greenish, gray, or black spots attached to tile, ceilings, or wall, you most likely have mold. Mold also has an odor that is most commonly musty but may smell of decay and damp earth as well. If you see or smell possible mold, it's time to take steps to correct it!