Moisture can go unnoticed and can cause structural damage to your building. Irrespective of the size or construction quality, every structure is susceptible to moisture damage, which may be caused by rainwater leakage, moist air, groundwater or seepage in the basement. The most common signs of moisture damage are musty odor, mold growth, wall peeling and allergic reactions in inhabitants. The moment you witness any of these signs, the best thing that you can do is seek professional help. This is because only professionally trained technicians can determine the real cause of moisture damage and employ the most suitable solutions.