Water damage is a major hassle to deal with even in small amounts. Cleaning up after the water event can take a lot of effort and a lot of time if handled by the homeowner. Water damage can be caused by anything from burst pipes to flash flooding, and can cause considerable destruction to a home or building.
Flash floods cause water to enter a home or business on the ground floor, excessive rainfall oversaturates the soil and forces water into a crawlspace or basement. Waste water from backed up pipes brings toxins into the home or office. These pollutants can be detrimental to the health of everyone in the building if not eradicated promptly. If water is not removed from a building promptly and properly, it can seep into porous walls and floors and get into the wooden structure. This water can cause a slow rot in the wood that will compromise the integrity of the structure, and lead to major damage in the future. No matter how extensive the problem, the longer the cleanup is delayed, the worse it will become.
Five reasons to call AdvantaClean Environmental of Cary/Apex immediately when water damage occurs
• 24/7 emergency response: When water enters a home or business, no matter the cause, it must be resolved quickly to avoid further destruction. AdvantaClean Environmental of Cary and Apex certified professionals will be there to remedy the issue as quickly as possible, so as to avoid further damage.
• Prevent further damage: When water damage occurs, time is of the essence when it comes to repairs! A restoration team will do all they can to halt the destructive process and reduce the number of necessary repairs. Insurance companies want to see quick response from an owner when damage occurs.
• AdvantaClean Environmental of Cary/ Apex will inspect every aspect of the damage, and take the necessary precautions to prevent future issues. Water can get into walls and under floors, and cause rot and mold growth! Don’t just fix what’s on the surface; make sure you’re safe from further problems in the future.
• Complete communication: Knowledgeable and qualified technicians will give fully detailed estimates of damage, and coordinate with insurance companies to help things run smoothly. Status updates will keep you informed and in the loop.
• A team you can trust: The professionals at AdvantaClean Environmental of Cary/ Apex know that quick and efficient cleanup is a must, so that things can get back on schedule. Total transparency and professional handling of the situation will ease the tension, and you’ll rest assured that you can rely on AdvantaClean Environmental of Cary/ Apex in the future!
If water causes any damage to a home or business, don’t hesitate to call AdvantaClean Environmental of Cary/ Apex right away. Our certified professionals know how to solve any situation. .