Bloomington Commercial Air Conditioner Coil Cleaning Experts
Maintaining your Bloomington building's air conditioning unit lengthen its lifespan and effectiveness, making air conditioner coil cleaning a top priority for building owners and facilities managers.
When air flows over the air conditioner coils, contaminants such as dirt, mold spores, moisture and pollen collect and settle on the air conditioning coils. This can potentially turn the coils into breeding area for bacteria, mold and mildew, compromising indoor air quality.
When the air conditioning coils become polluted, the air conditioning system has to work harder in order to accomplish the required heat transfer. This causes more energy consumption, increasing energy costs.
Without an air conditioner coil cleaning:
- Contaminated air conditioning coils will extend energy costs
- Dirty air conditioning coils can potentially decrease the lifespan of the heating and air conditioning system
- Contaminated air conditioning coils can decrease the quality of a building’s indoor air quality
- Dirty conditioning coils diminish the performance of the HVAC system
Coil Cleaning offers the following benefits:
- Coil cleaning allows for reduced energy costs
- Coil cleaning can deter costly HVAC system failures
- Coil cleaning can increase the quality of indoor air
- Coil cleaning can increase reliability of your HVAC system
- Coil cleaning allows your system to hold peak operating productivity