24/7 Emergency Service for Flood Damage
AdvantaClean is the leading service responder for flood damageand surrounding areas. Recovering from flood damage can be overwhelming for you and costly to your home or commercial building. Our flood damage specialists have the training and equipment to handle any size flood damage job .
Water Damage vs. Flood Damage: What is the difference?
The dictionary defines “flood” as a rising and overflowing of a body of water onto normally dry land. For insurance purposes, the word “rising” is the key to distinguishing water damage from flood damage.
Flood damagecan be caused by:
- Overflowing lakes or rivers
- Rapid accumulation of rainfall
- Outdated or clogged drainage systems
Flood Damage: Will it be covered by insurance?
Generally, damage caused by water that has been on the ground at some point before entering your home or business is considered to be flood damage. A few examples offlood damage include:
- A nearby river overflows its banks and floods your home or building.
- A heavy rain seeps into your basement or crawlspace because the soil can’t absorb the water quickly enough.
- A heavy rain or flash flood causes the hill behind your home or building to collapse into a mud slide and enters your property.
Flood damageFloodsmart.gov, the official site of the National Flood Insurance Program.can be insured only with a flood insurance policy — no other insurance will cover flood damage. Flood insurance is available through your insurance company or local Federal Emergency Management (FEMA) office. An excellent resource for flood insurance information is
Our foothills/mountain and surrounding Denver Metro service area includes: Bailey, Black Hawk, Buffalo Creek, Central City, Como, Conifer, Dumont, Elizabeth, Empire, Georgetown, Idaho Springs, Idledale, Indian Hills, Kittredge, Kiowa, Larkspur, Nederland, Pine, Pinecliffe, Rollinsville and Silver Plume.