AdvantaClean is the premier provider of professional mold inspectionsEPA) and the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) S-520. Our mold specialists are certified, possessing the knowledge and skills to perform a thorough mold inspection .. Our experienced mold specialists are highly trained to ensure our services for mold inspection adhere to the latest industry and local standards, providing mold remediation in accordance with the standards set forth by the Environmental Protection Agency (
A mold inspection is the first step in the process of determining if you have a mold problem. During a mold inspectionmold removal can sometimes be a delicate process, a professional mold inspection is highly recommended., AdvantaClean will inspect your home or commercial property for mold and mildew. Mold inspectors will use a variety of mold detection techniques to look for mold and mildew, identify the types of mold present and offer suggestions for cleaning mold or removing mildew. A mold inspection is important to both the safety and health of a home or building and its occupants. Since
Mold Inspection: What you should know
- Mold inspections should be performed by a qualified professional who has formal training and experience with mold detection.
- A professional mold inspection should include a thorough inspection of areas where mold can cause structural issues, such as attics, basements and crawlspaces.
- Mold or mildew cannot grow without moisture and oxygen. A professional mold inspection will determine the source and recommend options for removal. If the source is not found and eliminated, mold can return and mold remediation will have a negligible long term effect.
Mold Inspecti: Why you may need a mold inspection
Common reasons to have a mold inspectioninclude:
- If you experience mold symptoms or allergic reactions when you are in a certain room or building, a mold inspection can help determine if those symptoms are mold-related.
- If you smell mold or mildew, an AdvantaClean mold inspection can verify whether or not sources of moisture are present and causing mold growth.
- If you have experienced any kind of water damage or if you have had a previous mold problem fixed, a professional mold inspection will confirm there is no residual mold or mildew growth.