Dust and Allergies
Allergies from dust?
If you, your tenants, coworkers, employees, patients, or other building occupants are experiencing allergies from dust and mold, commercial air duct cleaning can help.
A single piece of dust can contain flakes of dead skin, dander and living organisms like mold spores and dust mites, causing allergies from dust. According to the Environmental Protection Association (EPA), Americans spend 90% of their time indoors. That, along with the fact that indoor pollutants can be up to 100 times higher than outdoor air, think what you may be breathing on a daily basis!
Commercial air duct cleaning helps to reduce the amount of dust and other pollutants in your building’s air conditioning ducts. This helps prevent allergies from dust, and makes commercial air duct cleaning an important part of creating and maintaining a healthy living and working environment.
Eliminate allergies from dust with commercial air duct cleaning. Call 877.282.2663.
Can you have allergies from dust?
Possibly! A Washington Post article titled “Indoor Air Quality is a Top Health Risk” states, “The Environmental Protection Agency has declared the air two to five times more polluted indoors than out, and placed it among the top five environmental risks to public health.” The article continues by citing a spokeswoman for the American Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, who stated, “The best thing you can do to improve indoor air quality is to put some elbow grease into it,” the spokeswoman continues, “Remove the sources of the allergens….”
Commercial air duct cleaning improves indoor air quality and helps alleviate allergies from dust by removing contaminants (the source of the allergens), and circulating clean, fresh air.
Common causes for allergies from dust:
- Dust – commercial air duct cleaning can help reduce dust in the building, alleviating allergies from dust and other respiratory issues
- Pets – commercial air duct cleaning will prevent pet dander circulation in the air
- Poor ventilation and air exchange – commercial air duct cleaning will help remove impurities and dirt that has built up in the HVAC system, which may be causing allergies from dust
- Cigarette smoke – commercial air duct cleaning will help remove the nicotine odor and other air contaminants
- Remodeling debris – commercial air duct cleaning helps remove excess dust and debris
- Mold – commercial air duct cleaning can remove mold spores and musty odors, which may be causing allergies from dust