24/7 Emergency Service for Water Damage
AdvantaClean specializes in fast 24/7 emergency service for water damageand surrounding areas. Water damage can be devastating and costly to your home or commercial building. Our water damage specialists have the training and equipment to handle any size water damage job .
Most common causes of water damage:
- Broken pipes and/or hoses
- Faulty appliances
- Sewage backups
- Roofing system failures
- Foundation cracks
- Storm damage
- Power outages
Top ways to prevent water damage:
- Maintain your roof in good condition and fix any roof leaks
- Frequently inspect gutters and downspouts and keep them clean
- Check windows for signs of water damage
- Regularly inspect appliances and replace hoses as recommended
- Ensure window wells are covered and ground cover slopes away from the structure
Water Damage: Facts you should know
Did you know that water damageIBHS) evaluated insurance claims related to water damage dings:lding could require major water damage repair. A recent study by the Institute for Business & Home Safety (
- Plumbing supply system failures cost an average of $5,092 per incident after the deductible is paid.
- Toilet failures are the second leading source of residential water losses, after plumbing supply line failures.
- Water damage from toilets costs $2,000 to $10,000 per incident. 78% of incidents are caused by faulty supply lines, toilet flanges, fill valve assemblies or toilets that back up and overflow.
- Washing machine-related failures are one of the top 10 leading sources of residential water losses.
- The chance a water heater will leak or burst begins to dramatically increase when it is 5 years old. 3/4 of all water heaters fail before they are 12 years old.
- Homes and buildings 30 years old are three times as likely to have a plumbing supply or drainage problem.
- 73% of losses involving an icemaker are caused by supply line hose failure. 10% of incidents involve new refrigerators and are linked to improper installation.
- Homes more than 20 years old are 37% more likely to have water damage involving a shower. More than half of the shower stall water damage incidents involve a faulty shower pan.
- Sewer backup claims in finished basements are 23% more severe than in partially or unfinished basements.
AdvantaClean of Pikes Peak provides service in the following and surrounding areas: Colorado Springs, Monument, USAF Academy