Air Duct Cleaning: What is air duct cleaning?
AdvantaClean’s air duct cleaningmold and other contaminants from your heating and air conditioning system.is the process of eliminating dust,
According to the EPA, “Air duct cleaning generally refers to the cleaning of various heating and cooling system components of forced air systems, including the supply and return air ducts and registers, grilles and diffusers, heat exchangers heating and cooling coils, condensate drain pans (drip pans), fan motor and fan housing, and the air handling unit housing.”
Indoor air pollution has been identified as a top environmental health risk in the US, and air duct cleaninghas shown to greatly reduce indoor air contaminants, making your home or building a healthier place to live and work.
AdvantaClean’s air duct cleaningcan also greatly improve system efficiency, which reduces running time, resulting in lower monthly energy bills.
Air Duct Cleaning: The process
AdvantaClean follows the rigorous standards set forth by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) when performing air duct cleaning .
NADCA Members have signed a Code of Ethics stating they will do everything possible to protect the consumer, and follow NADCA Standards for cleaning to the best of their ability.
What to expect when you hire AdvantaClean for air duct cleaning:
- Our crews will show up at your home or business on time, in an AdvantaClean branded vehicle.
- Our technicians will greet you and carefully review the services you have requested, explaining our air duct cleaning process in detail.
- Your home or business will be prepared for air duct cleaning, ensuring that all vents and returns are accessible, placing protective flooring covers and corner guards where necessary.
- Our technicians will carefully seal your vents and returns before the air duct cleaning begins and put your air conditioning ducts under negative pressure to maximize air flow.
- We will connect a powerful vacuum device to your main trunk line, which will collect dirt, dust, mold and other contaminants that will be dislodged during the air duct cleaning process.
- High pressured compressed air whips will be inserted into the ductwork to dislodge the dirt and debris, which will be collected in the containment unit.
- After the air duct cleaning process is complete, we will seal the access hole in your main trunk line with a metal access panel, according to NADCA standards.
- Our technicians will review your air duct cleaning project with you to ensure your satisfaction, and answer any questions you may have.