Mold Warning SignsDecember 4, 2012 0 Comments
- Sunken areas in baseboards or trim.
- Separation of the baseboard from the wall or floor.
- Whitish mats under carpet, linoleum, in cabinets, or even behind furniture.
- Mushroom-like growths on rotten wood on the underside of flooring or cabinets.
- Staining, swelling, or crumbling of plaster or sheetrock.
- Discoloration (blackish staining) around air conditioning vents.
- Vinelike branches from the soil to the foundation, framing, or underside of flooring. (These are usually white, black, or brown.)
If you’ve found mold in your home or buliding, AdvantaClean can help. Call 877-957-5670